An engineering company based in Newton Abbot, is recruiting for a new role as a Sales Coordinator, the primary responsibility of the incumbent will be to coordinate all Sales and Commercial activities, to ensure that they comply with Departmental, Business and Group business processes and achieve key process indicator targets. SalesForce experience will be required for this role therefore candidates who do have this skill would be encouraged to apply.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role will be responsible for the Sales and Commercial Department’s background data (RFQ, price, contract schedules) and will ensure that they comply with the business processes prescribed by the Company’s Business Manual. This role will produce and maintain Sales and Order Performance statistics in liaison with the Sales Team and will offer first point of contact cover for the Sales Department.
- Work with Salesforce to maintain data integrity of the RFQ pipeline.
- Highlight progress to Senior and Operations management throughout the NPI process via New Business Meetings
- Work with MAPICS to maintain price integrity and to coordinate price changes agreed through contractual and PO changes. Highlight effects on budgets through the S&OP process. Coordinate Contract review process on all incoming PO’s
- Work with Sales Team to ensure that customer contract re-negotiations are started on time.
- Ensure that the customer is kept up to date with progress on these activities.
- Will produce and maintain Customer Sales and Order Performance statistics in liaison with the Sales Team
- Work with the Sales Team to maintain and develop the Department’s processes and procedures including the Company’s Business Manual.
- Act as first point of contact for existing customers, ensuring that all customer enquiries and questions are responded to in an effective and timely manner.
Key skills required:
- Experience with Microsoft products and CRM software, particularly Salesforce is essential
- Experience of a customer services role as part of a larger team is essential.
- A relevant business environment would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in presenting to internal team meetings is desirable
If you are an experienced Sales Coordinator and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Nigel. Many thanks for your interest.