Our Client, a successful automotive business, is looking to recruit a Senior Telesales Executive for its expanding business. The primary purpose of the role is to increase sales of the Companies products which are sold throughout the UK.
There is a very generous salary and commission structure associated with this position and the key duties, experience and skills required, are listed below:
- Make outgoing telesales prospecting calls, including cold calling
- Assess the viability of the prospect and their potential as a customer
- Book demonstration appointments for field sales engineers and senior managers
- Follow up on demonstrations to close out sales of machines
- Work with colleagues on developing and working with marketing databases, customer lists and marketing campaigns
- Book service visits for the company’s equipment at existing customers
- Communicate the status of all opportunities to other staff members as necessary
- Carry out other duties as reasonably required from time to time by the needs of the business
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Proven experience of telephone sales including cold calling
- Experience of sales order processing
- The proven ability to research and identify potential sales targets and follow up to convert to sales.
- Proven track record in closing sales to deliver targets
- Ability to work to defined revenue and opportunity targets with timescales
- Ability to quickly understand and articulate sales arguments, objections and counter-arguments and educate customers persuasively
- Ability to understand mechanical technologies and commercial implications
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to adhere to process
- Enthusiastic, hard working and self motivated with drive and commitment
- Tenacious and persistent
- Professional approach to team and client relationships
- Computer literate – comfortable working with standard Microsoft packages and CRM systems
- Able to understand and discuss technical issues as well as financial benefits
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday; 9.00am to 5.00pm
If you are an experienced Senior Telesales Executive and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Nigel. Many thanks for your interest.