Experienced Service Team Leader required to join an existing team within a manufacturer based in Saltash.
- Motivating and communicating with your team with a hands-on management style.
- Be responsible for the scheduling of the department’s output, ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Ensure that company procedures and policies are adhered to.
- Able to maintain a positive, logical and analytical approach to issues in a challenging environment.
- Conduct internal audits
- The ability to coordinate, prioritise and communicate effectively with both internal and external bodies.
- Maintain a process of continuous improvement and development and suggest product/process improvements using the information collected by service/repair activities.
- Carry out SIM activities
Essential Qualifications, Experience & Candidate Attributes
- Computer Literate
- Experience of Sage or Similar stock databases
- Relevant management/supervisory qualification (NEBS/CMI/NVQ or equivalent) or can demonstrate equivalent in terms of skills and experience
If you have the required Experience / Qualifications / Attributes listed above, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.