We are looking for a dynamic Space Planner to join a rapidly expanding Head Office in Plymouth.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic team player. You will need to be customer focused, flexible and able to adapt to changes in business priorities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing merchandising solutions that run in the line with the company’s aspirations and will help drive sales
- Creating Visual Merchandising guidelines which are clear and coherent for teams in store to follow
- Working alongside Buying and Logistic teams to make decisions regarding the display of key product ranges
- Conceptualise and detail new display methods
- Occasional store visits will be an essential part of the remit, enabling you to establish and review new displays in store, whilst supporting the implementation and development of guidelines
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Visual Merchandising and Retail experience
- A good understanding of design, colour theory and seasonal trends
- Ability to analyse data in order to make commercial decisions
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, with a good eye for detail
- A confident manner - the job will entail a lot of communication both internally and with stores
- The ability to self-manage and work as an individual, taking ownership of a project
- Computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe InDesign is essential. Experience in using Sketch-Up or similar 3D package is an advantage.
- Full driving licence is preferable for occasional site visits and overnight stays
Monday to Fridau 08.45 - 1730
This is a permanent contract after 3 months
If you are an experienced Space Planner and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.