Our client is looking for an experienced Helpdesk Administrator with Spanish speaking language skills. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established Manufacturing Company. The main purpose of the role is to provide support and liaise with Customers, Field Technicians and all necessary departments.
- Provide administrative and customer service support to the relevant Customer Service Manager.
- Provide a courteous and efficient service to both customers and internal departments by dealing with all enquiries accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure Customers’ needs are met/exceeded, to identify and respond to service and sales opportunities.
- Have a basic working knowledge and understanding of all products.
- Database entry of all relevant incident report forms and site visit reports received from either customers or technicians. Keep accurate records of information received pertaining to specific customer’s equipment holdings.
- Competency in using the Tag Management System.
- Complete requested reports or paperwork in a comprehensive and accurate manner, including statistics/graphs as and when required.
- Maintaining spreadsheet.
- Maintain customers stock held and distribute accordingly.
- Process Service invoices for overseas shipments.
- Process small sales orders, acknowledgements and invoices.
- Ensure the correct product is ordered by Technicians.
- Continually monitor order completion as required.
- Provide the necessary level of absence cover for the Helpdesk Team Leader.
- Process repair quotes accurately and in a timely manner.
- Electronic distribution of Profile, Tag and Software files to Service Technicians.
Essential Qualifications, Experience & Candidate Attributes
- The role requires you to interface with customers/suppliers and all other departments. Therefore you should be able to communicate information verbally or in writing at an appropriate level in a professional manner and create, maintain and enhance productive working relationships.
- Due to the nature of your role and the sensitive information that is available to you on a day-to-day basis, you are required to treat such information in the strictest of confidence.
- At all times you should be presentable and professional in appearance and manner and your work station should be kept clean, tidy and presentable.
- The nature of the role requires that flexibility is shown both in terms of duties and hours worked.
- At all times you shall work in a safe manner and comply with all H&S procedures.
- You will be expected to comply with all work-related and quality procedures at all times and attend staff training as required.
- You must adhere to company procedures and policies.
- Must be fluent in Spanish or German.
39 hour week (8.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Thurs and 8.00am – 1.00pm Friday).
If you have the required Experience/ Attributes listed above, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.