We have a vacancy for a Specification & Technical Services Technologist, working within the Technical department, reporting to the Compliance Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Writing, reviewing and approving finished product specifications – both the factory and Customer formats.
- Writing, reviewing, validating and approving factory process specifications.
- Approving new packaging suppliers.
- Approving new packaging to site, including management of trials.
- Raising and managing packaging complaints and any packaging issues with suppliers.
- Dealing with Customer queries / questionnaires in a timely manner.
- Education to degree or HND level in a food related discipline e.g. Food Science, Food Technology, Food Production etc.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Q-Pulse, AMIS, EFACS
Working hours are 40 hours per week typically worked Monday to Friday, but flexibility is needed for some occasional “out-of-hours” working.