One of our expanding clients is looking for Supply Chain Warehouse Coordinator who will report to the Supply Chain Team Leader and be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the process of returning stock from stores to Distribution Centre.
- Investigating stock discrepancies at DCs and Stores, identifying and resolving the root causes.
- Providing quotes for ‘re-works’, as well as reviewing generic business invoices.
- Reporting on the performance of the Supply Chain against defined KPIs.
- Investigating and understanding the business impacts of DCs not meeting KPIs.
- Reporting on costs, productivity and demand patterns within the Supply Chain.
- Assisting and overseeing the Head Office warehouse, including supervising the warehouse staff.
This role will be 50/50 between working in the office and warehouse, and therefore would suit someone who is comfortable in an admin based position with a natural inclination to investigate and problem solve, as well as having experience working within a warehouse and is looking to step up to leading a small team. The role does not require any exposure to Supply Chains, though commercial acumen in a retail environment is a must.
- Analytical problem solver
- Advanced Excel skills are required; Access/SQL knowledge would be an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication, particularly over the phone and within a team.
- Must be able to prioritise workload, and work to tight deadlines in a busy office environment.
- Keen eye for detail, and able to quickly get up to speed with internal processes.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- Experience of looking after a small team would be advantageous, however we are also happy to take someone looking to take their first step in this direction
- Counterbalance forklift licence desirable but not required
Hours and Pay
- Probation rate of £7.94 per hour, increasing after this period.
- Monday – Friday: 08:45 – 17:30 (38.75 hours per week).
- 28 days’ holiday per annum, inclusive of bank holidays.
- A company discount scheme is available upon successful completion of the probation period.
If you are an experienced Supply Chain Warehouse Coordinator and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.