Experienced Administrator required to join the team of a large manufacturing company based in Plymouth. The successful candidate will assist the payroll department with all day to day Administration. This is a temporary opportunity for approximately a 3 month period.
- Assisting the payroll department during the implementation of a project towards a paperless office.
- Inputting holiday requests and overtime into SAP.
- Maintenance of records on SAP payroll system.
- Answering basic payroll queries.
- All general Administration duties relating to the payroll department.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes Required:
- SAP experience desirable.
- Administration experience preferably gained within a payroll environment.
- Educated to a minimum of Grade C in English and Mathematics essential.
- Microsoft Office skills essential.
- The ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible with a proactive attitude.
If you have the experience listed above, and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat with regards to this role please call 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton.