We are searching for an enthusiastic, confident Trainer who can support our customers and ensure that they use our solutions to their optimum potential. It is paramount that customers are getting the most they can from our catalog of products, our vision is working smarter not harder and the position predominantly covers two aspects:
- Delivering high-quality training sessions in various settings, using a variety of styles ranging from one-to-one, small group sessions and large seminar-style events.
- Business relations and customer account reviews, ensuring any new requirements or ongoing or repetitive issues are addressed.
- To liaise with Practices, Health Boards and CCG’s, to identify training needs within their area
- Responding to inquiries / queries regarding training and attending meetings & User Group meetings
- Organising, planning, claiming & delivering training sessions, following the company protocol
- Delivering training in a variety of settings and having the ability to adapt the training session to meet user requirements and individual needs
- Develop and maintain up to date training hand-outs and monitor the training evaluation process in liaison with other Training Team members and line manager
- Maintain / update the Evolution on-line manual when requested within own knowledge
- To promote the Company and its’ products to ensure best use for the health care setting
- To take training support calls from the Service Desk when in the office, ensuring the call is logged & updated accordingly
- Aid with the creation of release notes and training material, including delivering internal training sessions to other departments
- Attend exhibitions, road-shows and other sales events in order to demonstrate the clinical software and assist with questions relating to the product
- Able to travel extensively with relevant away stays, this is paramount
- Dealing with and providing information and training in line with the clients consultancy service
- Attending 'fast' visits and specialised advanced training and promotional events as and when required
Knowledge and Skills
- The post holder should have a good general education, with solid admin and self-organisational ability; excellent keyboard, interpersonal and excellent communication skills including written, verbal and self-presentation are required
- You must have proven knowledge of working in a healthcare setting for at least two years in either an IT advisory or Management role
- A full understanding of the clients catalog of products and how they are used in general practice to streamline workload in line with current NHS direction is essential and will be taught
- Full knowledge of current enhanced service business rules and GMS Contract and how they are applied to a heath care setting is also essential – so thirst for continuous learning and development is essential and a continual part of this job
- Must have the ability to use initiate when problem solving and remain calm under pressure, having the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines with minimal or no supervision
- Knowledge of migration activities and change management is a key aspect of this role
- General computing qualifications and an understanding of principles such as databases, file systems, system life cycle & networking are beneficial
- The post holder must have a full, clean and current UK Driving Licence
- Having previous experience of dealing with clinical safety would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of implementing change management and the impact this has on a health care setting is an important part of this role
- To plan and deliver training sessions to suit the appropriate level of the trainees, to amend those sessions and adapt delivery style during training to respond to the needs of the customer
This post lends itself to having excellent customer service skills and internal contact is a key feature of the job, involving the post holder in liaison and consultation with other team members; Developers, Support Staff and Management across the Company as and when required. Externally, you will have continual contact with customers and regular contact with Health Boards, CCG’s and NHS England, Wales, Scotland at all levels.
Your time will be spent predominantly at customer’s premises, some of which could involve extensive travel and you will be required to stay in overnight accommodation where necessary. You will of course also spend time in the Plymouth/Bodmin office; attending meetings, dealing with customer enquiries, planning and writing training materials, investigation work and completing essential documentation in internal systems to support the customers as required but this will depend on where you are based.