Our Client, a large Engineering Company based in Newton Abbot, is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative for a temporary position, duration approximately 6 months with further review. Candidates would need to have an in date Fork Lift Truck license (Counter balance) to be considered for this position. Detailed requirements are as below:
- Counterbalance forklift driving.
- Using in house computer system to book goods in and out.
- Waste separation and control.
- Stock reconciliation.
- Stock control.
- Preparing customer orders ready for dispatch.
- Maintaining a clean and presentable work environment.
- Labouring and general duties.
Skills and experience required
- The successful candidate must have proven experience working within a warehouse environment.
- A valid counterbalance forklift licence gained through an external affiliated body (i.e CMT Training Services/West Country training) is essential.
- Good I.T skills gained within a warehouse environment (i.e. previous use of in house warehouse databases to book goods in and out).
- Good Maths skills.
If you are an experienced Warehouse Operative and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Cerys. Many thanks for your interest.