Working within our client’s main Plymouth Head Office, the Supply Chain Administrator will report to the Supply Chain Team Leader and be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the process of returning stock from stores to the Distribution Centres
- Investigating stock discrepancies at DCs and Stores and resolving root causes
- Take ownership and find robust solutions for various ongoing projects withing the Supply chain especially reverse logistics
- Work closely with the Distribution Centres especially dealing with seasonal stock
- Investigate and solve queries for 180 stores
- Assisting and overseeing a host of ongoing supply chain projects
- General office administration as directed by the department Team Leader and Manager
This role will suit someone with a natural inclination to investigate and problem solve, looking to begin their careers with an ever-growing company. Previous supply chain experience would be highly desirable, however a commercial acumen in a retail environment is a must as well as a positive attitude and a smart appearance. The Administrator might be required to travel to the Distribution Centres as required by the business.
- Confidence in interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- Familiar with Excel for data manipulation. E.g. Pivot tables, VLOOKUP/SUMIFS are highly desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Access, as well as an understanding of T-SQL are very desirable
- Full and clean driving licence is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, confident in dealing with complex issues over the phone
- Must be able to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines in a busy office environment
- Keen eye for detail and able to quickly get up to speed with internal processes
- 13-week probation period
- Monday – Friday, 08:45 – 17:30
- 38.75 hours per week
- 28 days’ holiday per annum, inclusive of bank holidays
- A company discount scheme is available upon successful completion of the probation period
If you have the above skills and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat regarding the role, please call 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.