£9.50 per hour (Day shift), £11.59 per hour (Late shift)
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Experienced and high performing Warehouse Operators required for a business at the start of a long term growth plan. The successful candidates will be passionate about customer relationships and focused on success and team satisfaction, coupled with the drive to grow and attain to company processes and standards.
- Hit team KPI’s consistently on a daily basis.
- Assist willingly in the day-to-day activities of the warehouse team.
- Order Picking.
- Finish Picking.
- Order despatching.
- Replenishment & Goods in Put away.
- Goods In processing.
- Be an active champion of the client’s ‘To Find’ process.
- Be trained in all areas of the warehouse to enable resources to be used wherever necessary.
- Participate in daily huddles and assist with daily improvement actions.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile for your colleagues, and the customer.
- Ensure all picking is 100% accurate and quality checked, and that the relevant paperwork is compliant.
- Participate in lean projects to optimise the efficiency of core warehouse activities.
- Assist in managing consumables needed for warehouse operation.
- Carry out stock inventory checking.
Essential Experience, Skills and Candidate Attributes Required:
- Recent proven warehouse experience gained from within Distribution, Engineering or Manufacturing.
- Good computer skills.
- Someone who prides themselves in being 100% accurate with a methodical and organised approach to work coupled with a positive attitude.
- Always looking to continually Improve.
- Proactive in coming up with new ideas to increase efficiencies – not be afraid to change.
Successful candidates must be able to work either a day shift comprising of Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm with a half hour lunch break, or a late shift comprising of Monday to Friday 1pm to 11am with a half hour break (one person required for each shift).
This role has been advertised as a permanent opportunity however our client will consider all options including ongoing temporary, temporary to permanent or permanent opportunities.
If you are an experienced Warehouse Operative and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.