No. of Openings :
Job Type :
I am recruiting for a hardworking and enthusiastic Portfolio Consultant with a passion for account management and business development to join a friendly team based in North Cornwall. With a growing portfolio of exceptional properties and an ever-expanding customer base, we are looking for a capable individual to assist the Portfolio Manager with business development and existing property owner support and retention.
This is an exciting career opportunity for someone looking for a fresh start in a fast-paced and buzzing digital business. For the right candidate, this role will offer great future prospects and lots of fantastic team incentives. This role will also involve working Saturdays on a rota basis and occasional overnight stays at properties, meetings and training events.
- Direct contact for existing property owners offering support, guidance and assistance in overcoming any issues and maximising the rental performance of their home.
- Work with property owners, suppliers, and our Coordination and Marketing teams to set up new properties for rental.
- Plan and implement business development strategy for target areas in the South West to generate leads and develop a pipeline of unique, high specification homes for our portfolio.
- Respond to enquiries from property owners and assess property suitability over the phone in the first instance. Visit properties across the South West to complete surveys, meet with owners, provide guidance and secure new contracts.
- Network with professional organisations and contractors to build connections, promote brand awareness and positively enhance existing relationships for cross-referrals.
- Evaluate conversion rates and pipeline activity through data tracking and analysis. Produce reports to show results and identify ways to improve performance.
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to enhance property/area knowledge and contribute ideas to improve marketing activities and drive results.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- At least one years’ experience working within a sales or business development role.
- Strong background in customer service.
- Proven track record of working to and hitting targets.
- Strong local area knowledge across the South West.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Educated to degree level (desirable).
- Experience negotiating contracts and securing new business (desirable).
- Previous hospitality and/or tourism experience (desirable).
Following successful completion of the 6 probation period, the role will also include:
- Company car (a clean driving license held for over two years is required).
- Mobile phone.
- Performance related bonus structure (OTE £32,000).
Working hours: Full time 9:00 to 17:30 Monday to Saturday (every other Saturday with a day off in the week).
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.