Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join an established team. The company offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional development. This would suit a detail-oriented individual with a passion for numbers and financial management, with FMCG industry experience.
- Maintain price, price change files and documentation
- Manage customer trade spend and hold necessary reviews with account managers to ensure invoicing is in line with agreed terms.
- Produce the monthly customer funding accruals.
- Produce robust monthly report- rolling 12 months reporting, analysis of low or negative margin.
- Sales Reporting; Monthly Report. Forecast Update. EPOS Data. Suit of reports to be built as the business evolve
- Marketing Spend; Continue to support Finance with monthly Budget and forecast. Analysis of impact of marketing activity, measure effectiveness, ROI
- ·Account Plans; Produce costings for NPD/EPD for the business. Produce account plans for new costings and review
- Post Launch Reviews; New products and new account opening- Performance 3, 6 & 12-month review.
- Customer Document Management (Due Diligence); Build a comprehensive source of account data, terms and agreements
- Working to support the commercial team have access to better data, analysis, view of information to allow them to be better and go faster
- Supporting Finance Director with strategic projects and ad hoc requests
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Familiarity with FMCG industry is essential
- Qualified/Part Qualified
- Proven recent experience working as an Accountant or in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Proficiency in using accounting software such as PeopleSoft, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience mentoring junior staff is preferred
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533