Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
As the Accounts & Admin Assistant, you will become an integral part of a small family run business. This is a permanent, full time position – 35 hours a week.
- Processing of incoming orders.
- Invoicing, Payments & Credit Control – all currencies.
- Liaising with production & customers reference deliveries.
- Arranging shipments and relevant paperwork for shipments worldwide.
- Use of Accounting package Xero.
- All basic book-keeping – maintenance of customer & supplier accounts.
- Bank Reconciliations – maintaining petty cash & currency bank accounts.
- Sourcing & ordering of office equipment.
- Answering phones & taking messages.
- All general office duties.
- Inputting data to different spreadsheets.
- Filing required in all areas.
- Communicating and liaising with the management team.
- Housekeeping & general tidiness of work environment.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Recent experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of computerised accounts and payroll – Sage Line 50 or Xero.
- Neat & well organised.
If you have the relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.