Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Responsible for matching and processing invoices so that the suppliers can receive their payments on time. Resolving any issues dealing with purchase order and goods note receipt mis-matching, by speaking with both the business and suppliers. More senior positions also available please enquire for further information.
- Responsible for Full-Cycle Accounts Payable processing including examining, verifying and reconciling a variety of transactions
- Ensure that accurate records are maintained and targets for prompt payment are achieved
- Take control of the age’s creditors, clear queries and any aged items
- Assisting with the undertaking of all processing of invoices and supplier statement reconciliations, across a ledger of several suppliers
- Performing Accounts Payable intercompany processing and reconciliation
- Dealing with internal and external suppliers queries
- Ad-hoc admin tasks as designated by the Accounts Payable Team Lead
- Partnering with the operations in the business
- Producing KPI/stats on Accounts Payable transactions/activity
- Processing of Direct debit and credit cards and Expenses in an accurate and timely manner
- Archiving and recording of invoices and other Accounts Payable paperwork
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Previous experience of working within a Finance team (desirable)
- GSCE’s/A levels
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook & Office 365
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.