Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
As the Accounts Receivable Associate you will be responsible for ensuring that the invoices for the billing run are accurate making sure that the billing timetable for all the businesses are adhered to so that the invoices go to the customers on time, dealing with any customer/business queries via billing and outstanding payments whilst offering exceptional customer service to customers, Business and any 3rd parties.
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Meet cash & debtor day targets set by the Senior Accounts Receivable Associate
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Regular meetings with Account Directors to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with HMRC regulations
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested
- Generate sales invoices and post to ledger
- Post payments to accounts and allocate as required
- Posts customer payments which are received electronically by recording cash and credit card transactions with the system
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions in the cashbook and posting and matching them onto the system.
- Updates receivables by reviewing unpaid invoices on the Ageing report and chases any overdue debt from our customers
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Senior Accounts Receivable Associate
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- GSCE/A Level’s
- Previous experience of working within a Finance team (desirable)
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook & Office 365
If you have the relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.