Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Our client has an exciting new opportunity within their fast growing healthcare team and are looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team. As the senior, you will be providing a range of accountancy related services to both new and established GP clients.
Excellent benefits and competitive salary is on offer.
- Preparing annual partnership accounts for GP practices
- Dealing with NHS Superannuation queries and preparing/submitting annual certificates
- Dealing with the completion and submission of accounts and self-assessment tax returns for other Business Services clients
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
- Drafting correspondence for clients
- Supervising, and supporting the work of less experienced team members
- Training student staff
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Experienced in accounts preparation for partnerships/LLPs and limited companies
- Applicants should be accurate, analytical and methodical in their approach to work
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients
- Experience of electronic accounting packages
- Familiarisation with personal and business tax regulations, plus VAT and PAYE
- Proficient in MS Office 2007 (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook), Sage, Xero and QBO
- Calm and efficient under pressure, with the ability to respond to client enquires promptly, accurately and efficiently
- Confident, professional and team orientated in approach
If you have recent experience in the key responsibilities detailed above and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.