No. of Openings :
Job Type :
I am working with a well established accountancy firm who are looking to add an Accounts Senior to their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients and build professional relationships within the business community. In addition to undertaking accounts preparation and review, you will also be expected to undertake client-facing work – such as taking technical questions for regular clients.
- Accounts preparation.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Management of bookkeeping and VAT clients.
- Helping to train more junior members of staff.
- Some tax work.
- Other duties in support of the practice as required.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- You will have worked in practice for a minimum of 3 years.
- Be qualified by experience, AAT or ACA/ACCA part qualified.
- Demonstrate a general practice background – with exposure to accounts and tax.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
If you have recent Accountancy Practice experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.