Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We have an opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a well established business based in Plymouth on a 9 month fixed term contract. As part of the Human Resources team, you will provide support for a number of projects within the group, including the implementation of a New HR System and employee transfer process along with more general administrative support.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and experience with data cleansing, data entry, document control and record keeping. The workload will be varied with some regular and some more ad hoc tasks so will suit an adaptable and proactive individual. Please note that experience working in Human Resources is not essential for this role.
- Provide administrative support for Project Manager and HR Officer in relation to the implementation of a new HR information system:
- organising meetings
- taking notes
- organising project information and document control
- collecting, collating, cleansing and preparing data for transfer into the new IT system
- editing data into standardised and consistent format
- data validation with subject
- data entry
- Support the Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment (TUPE) project within the HR team, including checking policies for differences
- Other general administrative activities, including checking the general inbox and acknowledging, responding to, or passing on emails to the relevant person
- Ad hoc administrative activities including filing, telephone answering, purchase requisitioning, scanning and photocopying
- Cover at Reception as part of an ongoing rota
Essential Experience and Attributes Required:
- Administrative experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook
- Able to use, with some training, other IT systems for example HR/Finance programs
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient time management and organisation skills, including prioritising work for different projects simultaneously
- Awareness of GDPR
- Project administrative experience
- Human Resources Experience
- Experience with TUPE Transfer Process
Closing date: Friday 24th September (17:00)
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.