£20k to £22k DOE
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
One of Plymouth’s most prestigious manufacturing companies and largest employers in Plymouth are looking to recruit an experienced administrator on a permanent basis. This is a busy role and the successful candidate will need to be able to multi-task and to liaise with management on a daily basis regarding a multitude of issues, therefore excellent communication skills coupled with sound IT knowledge will be essential.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Printing files for the shop floor.
- Archiving paperwork.
- Issuing car passes & maintaining the log for our site.
- Booking out meeting rooms on site & managing meet room schedules.
- Stationary stock and ordering – including crew stamps.
- Invoice approval – mainly milk deliveries & stationary (only what we order).
- Ship radio licenses – applying for new license, surrendering when boats are despatched & maintaining log.
- Weekly headcount.
- Hazard IDs & audits – putting them onto our KMI system for H&S to action. Also KMI Audits
- Don’t walk by log.
- Holiday for salaried employees
- MPS Schedule – printing for OP manager & other managers
- Booking taxis via reception.
- Life jackets – maintaining log, sending for servicing and keeping up to date.
- Shut down & safe start sheets – saving onto system for H&S.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Keeping the Manning board up to date for the operations manager.
- General admin/reception duties – laminating, filing, meet & greet.
- Being support for the operations manager and other management/supervisors.
- Support other site/admins when required.
- Medigold clinic – scheduling & preparing appointment letters.
- Collating, organising and filing TSHE 146, 147, 149, 117 & 152 for health & safety for increased workload due covid-19.
- Engineering installation reports.
- Daily inputting of the 5S audits.
- Maintaining the SSOW & risk assessment register.
- Ensuring the site van MOTs, services & repairs are up to date.
- Checking driving licenses for transport and having them put onto the van system /Fuel receipts – sending to accounts every month. Also road cleaning receipts – sending to finance every month.
- Health & safety meeting minutes.
Knowledge & Experience:
- All round ability with MS Office products including but not limited to Excel, Word, MS Project, PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An all round team player
- Ability to prioritise
- Previous experience within Manufacturing would be desirable
If you are an experienced Administrator looking for a new role, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.