£9.00 pr hr (Day Shift) £11.25 pr hr (Back Shift)
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Temp to Perm
Experienced Assembly Operators required for precision engineering company based in Plymouth. Successful candidates must have previous assembly experience gained from an Engineering or Manufacturing environment.
- Assembly of small intricate components.
- Use of measuring equipment such as Verniers and Micrometers.
- Following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Quality inspection of completed product prior to dispatch.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Adherence to company Health and Safety procedures at all times.
Essential Experience, Skills and Candidate Attributes Required:
- Recent assembly experience gained from within an Engineering or Manufacturing environment where small intricate parts have been assembled.
- Excellent manual dexterity skills coupled with an excellent eye for detail.
- The ability to follow work instruction.
Previous experience of using measuring equipment such as Verniers and Micrometres would be highly beneficial.
Successful candidates must be able to work weekly shift rotations comprising of Monday to Friday 06:00am to 14:30pm and Monday to Friday 15:00 – 23:00
If you are an experienced Assembly Operator looking for a new challenge we would like to hear from you. Please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.