£40,000 - £50,000/annum Remote working considered
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are seeking a highly motivated Back-End Developer with a real passion for technology innovation and software development in engineering application. You will join a small, thriving R&D Team, trialling and testing the latest technologies, as well as offering application support to partners and a growing customer base. This business boasts a stimulating, flexible and innovative working environment, focused on always achieving the highest possible standards of work.
You will develop and maintain an advanced Cloud-based energy optimisation application that provides a complete solution for the optimisation of industrial plants and water distribution networks. You will utilise cutting edge mathematics to solve complex networks and improve operational decision making. Integration with SCADA and other intelligent systems are also key solutions for this business, alongside a remote, technical support offering.
- Backend Developer required for a strategic energy optimisation application.
- At least 2 years’ experience of product development preferably in a similar work environment.
- Proven experience in a project delivery role.
- The ideal candidate will have significant JAVA experience and the Spring Framework.
- Maven / GIT / Hibernate / PostgreSQL Database knowledge are essential.
- Mockito / Lombok / Thymeleaf / Tomcat experience would be advantageous.
- DevOps skills would be advantageous.
- Masters or Honours Degree in Computer Science or similar experience.
- Proven track record in software development.
This is a unique opportunity where you can plan and manage development as part of a small, friendly team within a niche and growing field. You will network with the wider technical team and contribute to the product road map, to ensure solutions remain at the cutting edge of technological advances! If you are seeking an exciting opportunity, where your personal development and progression will be supported, then submit your CV now and I will be in touch to discuss the next steps!
For an informal chat regarding this role, please call 01752 252533 and ask for Rachel. Many thanks for your interest.