No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Please apply with salary expectations
As a result of our client’s expansion plans and continued ongoing success, we are seeking a dynamic Bay Planner to be based within a busy Head Office in Plymouth.
About the Role:
- To create and communicate planograms and merchandising guides that run in the line with the company’s aspirations and drive sales.
- These merchandising packs must be clear and coherent for teams in store to follow and implement.
- Using our micro space planning software alongside data reports to analyses and design accurate and commercially viable merchandising packs that are also aesthetically pleasing.
- Communicating and working alongside Floor Planning, Buying teams, and data analysts.
- Occasional store visits to support reviews or assist with new store openings.
- Reporting to the Team Leader and Head of department, you will form part of the merchandising team producing merchandising guides in a timely and analytical fashion.
- Responsibility for all aspects of maintaining your assigned departments plans.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Commercial and / or Retail experience, Visual merchandising advantageous
- Methodical, thorough, accurate and numerate
- Have a creative flare, passion and be able to exercise own initiative.
- Skills / knowledge relating to planograms advantageous
- Excellent PC skills
- Software –
– Windows & Microsoft Office
– Photoshop or In-design (equivalent)
– Experience of Micro space planning design software advantageous
- Team player
- Flexible and able to meet changing business priorities
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Numerate & analytical
- Logical and thorough approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Decision making skills
- Commercial approach
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
If you are an experienced Bay Planner and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat regarding the role, please call 01752 252533 and ask for Laura. Many thanks for your interest.