£25,000 - £28,000
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
About the company
TQR has been engaged by its client, a leading local manufacturer with a global reputation, to recruit a CAD Draughtsperson who will work within a development engineering team. This is a great opportunity to work for one of the must successful and luxury brands in the world!
With flexible working and work from home opportunities, this company has embraced a truly blended approach to the working week. This role is naturally suited to a hybrid of office and home based working.
About the role
Creating and maintaining 2D drawings & work instructions across mechanical and electrical engineering.
Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the necessary specifications and progressed in line with the NPD process.
- Production of engineering drawings, work Instructions and standards.
- Distribution and management of drawings across the business and to external suppliers.
- Management of workload to meet business schedules.
- Communication and reporting of project status to team and other departments.
- Support of the New Product Development (NPD) process.
- Comply with all business and department procedures and standards especially SH&E and ISO9001.
About the ideal candidate
- Knowledge of modern engineering CAD system is essential.
- Siemens NX & Teamcenter experience desirable.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and / or language authoring applications.
- Ability to produce clear and informative production work instructions, drawings and technical information.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to plan workload and works systematically to ensure completion of tasks to meet deadlines and schedules.
What’s on offer
- Starting salary between £25,000 – £28,000
- Extensive benefits package
- Hybrid/partial work from home opportunity (office based during training period)
If you are an experienced CAD Designer looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For informal chat, please phone 07498 340480 and ask for Martin Sandford. Many thanks for your interest.