£21 to £23k DOE
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
To produce and provide competently, general work instructions, whilst adding to and incentivising a vibrant, creative and forward-thinking team. Under own supervision attend project status meetings and co-ordinate project requirements to the lead. Engage with other departments and team members in an encouraging and favourable manner, to further the project objectives.
Main purpose of the role
- Generate work instructions to the required standard using templates.
- Facilitate the distribution of product data across the business and to external suppliers.
- Manage product technical data.
- Communication and reporting of project statuses to the team.
- Support the New Product Development (NPD) process as project leader.
- Co-ordinate your daily activities within the team’s overall work schedule.
- Comply with all business and department procedures especially SH&E and ISO9001.
- Generate boat specific work instructions and information to the required level using standard templates where possible.
- Communicate development information to production for business wide retrieval.
- Respond and actively complete change note requests.
- Represent the Info Hub Team at NPD weekly meetings and gateways in an engaging, pro-active manner.
- Support with Information and database management (Teamcenter).
- Support business needs by supplying requested information
- Interface with development, operations, sales and marketing.
- Knowledge of any modern engineering CAD system is essential.
- Conversant in Microsoft Office applications.
- Drafting or technical authoring skills.
- Engineering and/or manufacturing background is desired.
- Interpersonal skills with an aspiring sense of ownership.
- Good organisational skills.
- Operate in a cross functional organisation.
If you are an experienced CAD Technician and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Lizzie. Many thanks for your interest.