No. of Openings :
Job Type :
To produce and provide competently, general work instructions, whilst adding to and incentivising a vibrant, creative and forward thinking team. Under own supervision attend project status meetings and co-ordinate project requirements to the lead. Engage with other departments and team members in an encouraging and favourable manner, to further the project objectives.
- First contact for generating work instructions to boat production and interface with development and other departments, to make easy and informative, boat building.
- Prepare for and attend project status meetings within a multi disciplined and dedicated team.
- Investigate, co-ordinate and corroborate information in a bid to provide pertinent information to multiple departments, throughout the business. Adhere to and promote all SH&E, Quality and security requirements, whilst disseminating a professional and aspiring working atmosphere
Main Purpose of the role
Core principle activities
- Boat Line Work Instructions
- Maintenance of project the schedule and project status
- Maintenance of gate agenda requirements
- Represent the department at gateway meetings
- Support Management of information request requirements
- Info requests
- Inter development communication
- Documentation and data control
- Supplementary configuration & control windows & team center databases
- Siemens NX & Teamcenter experience. Desirable
- Knowledge of any modern engineering CAD system is essential.
- Conversant in Microsoft Office applications.
- Drafting or technical authoring skills.
- Strong boat engineering and/or manufacturing background.
- Interpersonal skills with an aspiring sense of ownership and drive to progress.
- Project management skills.
- Proven significant experience in a previous role, ideally in an industrial, engineering, production or manufacturing environment.
- Performance oriented approach with good analytical and organisational skills.
- Operate under diverse demand in a cross functional organisation.
- Work with minimal supervision.
If you are an experienced CAD Technician and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat, please phone 07498 340480 and ask for Martin. Many thanks for your interest.