£8.91 per hour
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Due to an increase in orders we require eight clean room assemblers to work for a Precision Engineering company in Plymouth. Successful candidates must have recent manufacturing assembly experience gained from within an environment where small intricate parts have been produced. Candidates must be highly dexterous and have an excellent eye for detail.
These are ongoing temporary positions for the successful candidates.
- Assembly of small intricate parts.
- Following Standard operating Procedures (SOP’s ).
- Use all tools, machines, plant equipment, gauges and measuring instruments required to carry out allotted tasks.
- Basic quality inspection.
- Ensure all tasks conform to relevant company standards for production, quality assurance, parts handling, safety and housekeeping.
- Assist in ensuring that all equipment used performing allotted tasks, is in a safe clean and fully maintained condition.
- Maintain accurate, legible records as required for production purposes.
- Comply with all Health and Safety regulations relating to work area.
Experience and Candidate attributes required:
- Recent, previous assembly experience gained from a production environment where small intricate parts have been assembled is essential.
- Previous clean room assembly experience would be advantageous, part is not essential.
- Excellent manual dexterity skill are essential.
- An excellent eye for detail is essential.
If you have recent, small intricate Assembly experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.