Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Working in a very busy accountancy practice, you will be responsible for a number of clients. You will have plenty to keep your role challenging and developing skills as you progress, where you will become an integral part of the inhouse bookkeeping team.
- Responsible for clients bookkeeping needs.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Forming relationships with clients and communicating directly with them.
- Production of management accounts for clients.
- Occasional adhoc assistance given to the accounts team.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Experience in bookkeeping and VAT required (although no formal qualifications needed).
- Experience of Xero and Quickbooks an advantage but not essential.
If you have recent bookkeeping experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.