Up to £32k depending on experience
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Are you a natural Business Developer; would you like to work for a market leader in its field? This is an excellent opportunity for a driven & determined self starter to join a prominent brand.
The role will focus on converting incoming enquiries and maximising revenue generation from SME type clients by leveraging the full business capability. Candidates will need to respond to customers with speed, accuracy and insight in order to add value and develop on a variety of presented needs.
Experience of proposal writing, prospecting for opportunities and building a network of personal contacts and the confidence to manage personal performance in the pursuit of a target around £500,000 p.a.
- Respond to in-coming customer enquiries, qualify customer needs, lead and convert business for open, virtual and solutions business lines.
- Work with colleagues to win and develop a revenue stream focused on the needs of small and medium sized organisations.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the business capabilities and how they build on each other – especially the digital offering.
- Contact and qualify leads generated through a variety of new business initiatives – gather and collate key information with accuracy and clarity.
- Act as the front line team in communicating new product capability to clients.
- Consult with key stakeholders when appropriate to identify and sell an appropriate solution to meet different customers’ needs.
- Accurately record and present sales performance and ‘pipeline’ to allow for the collation of the sales forecast as well as maintaining accurate records on CRM.
- Share information and contribute to internal knowledge management exercises.
- Work with marketing on product sales campaign prospecting, client profiling and identifying possible case study scenarios.
- Proven track-record of converting enquiries into profitable business quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to manage a caseload from multiple clients with simultaneous projects at the prospecting, pitching, negotiating and closing stages of the sales relationship.
- Complete understanding of the commercial capability and the confidence to suggest the most appropriate response to different client problems.
- Confident selling skills on the telephone, face-to-face and in writing.
- Ability to self-manage performance and productivity in a highly competitive sales environment.
- Accurate scoping of client needs to allow conversion of appropriate solution.
- Excellent understanding of cloud based systems.
- Experience of using CRM type systems to record and track sales performance and order processing.
- Knowledge and understanding of the complete range of products and services offered.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills both with clients and with internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to convert incoming enquiries into sales
- Demonstration of commercial acumen and an awareness of margin importance when pricing client proposals.
- Collaborating with colleagues and other teams with a focus on our customers.
- Driven and resilient.
Measures of Performance
- Achievement of personal sales targets.
- Attainment and improvement of targeted gross margins.
- Generation of leads/opportunities.
- Win/Loss ration – conversion rate of proposals.
- Portfolio extension – identification of commercially significant client opportunities.
If you have the experience and skills detailed above, and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for David. Many thanks for your interest.