Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are seeking a strong and resilient Client Relations Adviser to provide a welcoming and positive response to individuals making contact by phone, email or online. It will be your job to collect information required for government contracts, all relevant training will be given and your working hours will be 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM Monday to Friday with Saturday work during November from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
This is a temporary role, initially until the end of November. You will need an excellent telephone manner and a basic understanding of IT systems to be considered, as you will be required to record company data accurately. We are looking for someone who has telephone based work experience and a stable work history is also important as a DBS check will be carried out.
- To make an initial assessment of an individuals needs, predominantly over the phone
- To book appointments with colleagues in other departments where more in-depth help is required
- Accurately record data in relevant databases
- To effectively manage workload, including all administrative requirements
- To meet agreed performance indicators and priorities where call targets are enforced
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Excellent telephone and online customer service skills
- Must be able to work all Saturdays 11-3 during November
- Must be confident on the phones and be able to hit the ground running
- Must be available immediately, please only apply if you have one weeks notice or less
- Experience of achieving targets within set deadlines is a requirement for this role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage with a wide range of people from a variety of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to cope under pressure, while working towards tight deadlines
- Willingness to undertake training and staff development
- You will need to be positive, motivated and enjoy talking to people over the phone, as this will be the main focus on your time.
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Rhys Hackney on 01752 252533