£20,000.00-£25,000.00 per annum
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
My client is looking to recruit a Client Relationship Coordinator . This great role is based on the outskirts of Exeter and this growing company are a leader in what they do within the renewables sector
Set in lovely offices in a rural area, you will work part of a happy team looking after their clients portfolio. You will be the first point of contact whist running the portfolio. This role is a fast paced role where organisation is crucial.
- Monitor the client’s portfolio of sites three times per day, logging faults and reporting back to the client.
- Producing monthly results and matching with contractual agreements
- Updating the client though this process
- Working closely with engineers and supporting when needed.
- Be first point of contact for all issues
- Attend monthly meetings
- Provide regular updates to engineers and clients
- Review all reports and make sure works are being done correctly
- Contract review with clients
- Business development
- Raising quotations and invoices to clients
- Providing administrative support
Please note there is a rota for weekend work, starting at one in four where you will be paid overtime for. As the role increases the on call amount will go down.
If you have the relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Steve Clarke on 01392 691690.