£10.00 to £15.00 PH + Shift Premium
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
A highly successful Aerospace Precision Engineering Company is looking to recruit experienced, permanent CNC operators to accurately operate 3 and/ or 4 axis CNC milling machines in order to manufacture complex components.
On offer is the chance to use your Engineering knowledge and skills to progress your career and salary. Shifts available are Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30 Or Monday to Thursday 06:00-18:00 Or Monday to Thursday 18:00-06:00 (nights 20% shift premium).
- Read and understand engineering drawings and specifications and follow appropriate method, sequence of operations
- Operate automatic or manual controls on machines as instructed by supervisor
- Reposition workpiece as necessary during production run
- Use the safe and correct method of operation for the machine
- Visual inspection to customer required tolerances
- Use measuring equipment accurately
- Safely operate machinery: 3 and 4 axis machines
- Continue to help/improve work environment and carry out housekeeping duties in line with 5S.
- Precision Engineering experience
- Great attitude / enthusiastic approach
- Flexible to work overtime when needed
- Milling Machining experience is preferable
If you are an experienced Operator, and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below so we can reach out to discuss the next steps.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Rachel. Many thanks for your interest.