£19ph + Overtime
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are looking for Experienced Engineers on a contract basis. Ideally from a Marine background.
One of the largest employers in the South West is currently looking for experienced Engineers to join their busy team on a contract basis.
Candidates must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or have served an apprenticeship.
- Interpret engineering drawings and instructions
- Install all Electrical items in sequence of build
- Working on Fuel systems
- Hydraulics and other mechanical items like skinfittings, pumps, rams & various pipework
- Run in and clip up all looms / cables DC at 24v plus 240v plus data cables
- Connect all looms to relevant equipment
- Then test all circuits including AC system dead test and live test
- Fault find and rectify
Significant proven experience (5 years plus) will be considered in absence of qualifications.
If you are an experienced Engineer and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat, please phone Martin Sandford on 07498 340480. Many thanks for your interest.