£18.000 – £20,000 DOE
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
My client is looking for a Credit Controller to ensure that customers pay their accounts when due and manage the sales ledger across the group. This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
- Ensure invoices, credit notes and statements etc. are sent to customers
- Ensure customers pay their accounts when due. Includes contacting, and chasing up customers – especially those with aged debt
- Reconciling balances with customers and resolving queries etc.
- Liaising with other departments and offices to enable payment
- Bad/doubtful debt management
- Setting up payment plans where required for customers to manage debt
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Recent Credit Control experience
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Available immediately
If you have recent Credit Control experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine Ives on 01752 252533.