Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Experienced Customer Account Manager required to join an existing sales team for expanding company based in Plymouth supplying products to various Blue Chip Corporations . Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for day to day Account Management of an existing customer base as well as identifying new opportunities to develop further business. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual who has the tenacity and desire to succeed.
- Day to Day management of existing customer base, reviewing their requirements and the resolution of any queries.
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Liaising between various internal departments such as Production and Warehouse to ensure on time delivery of orders to the customer.
- Pricing and quoting of customer orders.
- Inputting of customer orders onto in house database.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Progress chasing of orders as and when required.
- Attending customer meetings as and when required.
- Creation of reports and data information for Continuous Improvement
Experience, Skills and Candidate Attributes Required:
- Previous B2B Account Management experience gained from a fast paced environment.
- The ability to develop and maintain existing client relationships whilst looking for new opportunities to develop and build new client relationships.
- Customer focused with excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with Strong numeracy skills.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- The ability to work under your own initiative or as part of a team.
- Proficient in Excel with Outlook and MS Office experience.
- Experience using in house ordering systems.
If you have Customer Account Management experience gained from a fast paced environment and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.