£21K to £22K DOE
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Are you passionate about delivering Excellent Customer Service? Do you enjoy supporting customers and dealing with their requests in a timely and professional manner? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment? Then look no further!
We require a Customer Service Representative to work for our new client based in Plymouth. The successful candidate will be required to delivery exceptional Customer Service to new and existing customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business with a long term growth plan.
- Providing exceptional service to new & existing customers by answering the phone, and transferring calls.
- No two calls are the same and your responsibilities will range from managing customer queries to taking a payment, or simply explaining in more detail to customers about our products.
- The role can be challenging, with a high level of accuracy required for processing orders, and extensive product knowledge which will be gained by training and experience.
- Processing customer orders to a very high level of accuracy.
- Use your excellent service skills to ensure that every customer is treated in a refreshingly straightforward way
- Working in a office environment, with strict COVID secure office environment and within social distancing policies.
- Any other Administration duties connected to your role.
Essential Experience, Skills and Candidate Attributes Required:
- Recent, relevant experience in delivering amazing customer service.
- Comfortable in talking to people over the phone, with the ability to easily build rapport with customers
- Have strong active listening skills.
- Very Competent with IT, and a quick leaner for our Bespoke internal Program and using a CRM system to log all incoming calls.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Are motivated to achieve positive results and reach targets.
- Excellent Multi Tasker.
- Pro-Active thinker.
- Flexible approach.
Anticipated hours of work will be Monday to Friday 07:00am to 16:30pm with half an hour for lunch, however our client may be able to be flexible with start / finish times providing the successful candidate works their core 45 hour working week.
If you are an experienced Customer Care Representative / and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.