No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Experienced Administrator required for an established manufacturing business based in the Heathfields Industrial estate, Newton Abbot just off the A38 within easy commute of both Plymouth and Exeter.
My client is looking to recruit someone who has experience in providing excellent customer service with a positive ‘can do‘ attitude.
An excellent telephone manner with a focus on customer support, communication, and interpersonal skills are high on the agenda, along with the ability to effectively organise workload to meet deadlines whilst having the flexibility to address more urgent matters when required.
You will be working as part of a small, committed Customer Support team in an interesting, growing and topical marketplace.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Responding promptly to telephone, electronic or postal enquiries
- Ensure all activity is customer-focused and proactive
- Process customer orders and quotations in a timely manner
- Handling any customer queries with a diligent and pleasant nature
- Processing Sales Orders using SageLine 50
- Despatching and Invoicing
- Filing of paperwork relating to finished goods
- Communicating lead times and delivery to customers
- Handling incoming telephone traffic and emails from Healthcare Professionals / Distributors / Members of the Public
- Administrative support for Business Development Managers
- Communicating with customers (Members of the Public / Healthcare Professionals / Distributors) regarding our products
- Various administrative functions including – typing, filing, photocopying, data entry
- Supporting the Customer Support Manager, and other colleagues
Desirable Skills / Aptitudes
- Excellent telephone manner – polite/confident
- Good IT Skills (Excel / Word), Outlook, SageLine 50 or similar database package
- Organised and high level of attention to detail
- Works well within a team
Terms of Employment:
- Hours – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (Half an hour for lunch)
- 26 days holiday per year (plus 8 days bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Salary £18.5k
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract with the possibility of permanent employment
If you are an experienced Administrator and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone 01752 252533 and ask for David. Many thanks for your interest.