£21,000 - £26,000
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Based at the Plympton site, the Data Assistant will play a pivotal role in managing workflow for the reactive contract with one of the company’s principal clients, ensuring all information is uploaded, captured accurately and managed within the company IT systems. This role will in turn then manage the flow of information throughout the life of the works, through the operations team and then at its completion closed through all relevant system.
- Use of computer software, predominantly Microsoft Office but also various job management systems to review work / repairs carried out, monitor / input data and confirm calculated financial targets.
- Interact with client’s computer systems in entering and interrogating information to facilitate auditing of ongoing works and ensuring the companies continued financial success.
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Ideally would have experience in utilities, preferably in water & sewage, including the operational management style of the industry.
- Competent IT user.
- Dynamic and pro-active approach to working, while assisting the team delivering the work effectively and efficiently.
- Have the ability to work as part of a fast-paced team or solo being self-motivated to succeed, dealing with reactive works, SLAs and hitting key contract KPIs.
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up-to-date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Geraldine or Carl on 01752 252533.