£40,000 - £45,000 + bonus
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
A successful ecommerce business enjoying year on year growth…
Our client is enjoying another strong year of growth from both its B2B and B2C markets. With that growth has come a number of key appointments in the past year that have strengthened the senior management team whilst also creating roles offering clear career development paths. One such area is the expanding data team, where the company now seeks a commercially astute Data Engineer who provide accurate and efficient pipelines of data to the data warehouse for analysts and businesses to use to drive a data driven decision making organisation.
TQR is working as a recruitment partner to the business to identify candidates with experience in ETL pipelines and modelling of data from multiple sources.
- Implement timely, robust pipelines which transfer data from multiple sources (RDBMS, REST APIs) and systems to data warehouse.
- Model data to support general reporting, data visualisation and dashboarding as well as self-service ad-hoc queries.
- Troubleshoot and maintain legacy systems to maintain business critical data flowing to analysts and end users.
- Engage in activities which raise awareness and promote data engineering and analysis through the organisation.
The Ideal candidate will have
- Computer science degree (2:1) or equivalent
- Experience of ETL pipelines and modelling of data from multiple sources
- Experience of working in a cloud-based environment such as GCP or AWS
- Strong understanding of SQL and data warehousing techniques
- Knowledge of data structures and quality assurance testing
- Understanding of git and other version control systems.
- Familiarity in working with agile methodologies is a plus
- Eager to learn new skills and technologies
- Effective communicator
What’s on offer
- A competitive salary and additional bonus making for an attractive package
- An element of remote working is possible
If you are an experienced Data Engineer looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For informal chat, please phone 07498 340480 and ask for Martin Sandford. Many thanks for your interest.