Job Type :
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Logistics Analyst to join a prestigious Head Office in Plymouth.
To ensure the multichannel location has optimal stock fulfilment. The analyst will need to manage and maintain orders, ensure levels of stock are sufficient, highlighting issues with products not moving through the online process and reporting on poor performing products and suppliers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring web stock levels to ensure products are available to purchase
- Analysing sales data to support demand for products, adjusting levels accordingly.
- Placing Orders with suppliers and informing trading teams.
- Review and generate reporting for stock and sales data within the web location, focusing on availability and other related KPIs.
- Allocating stock into or out of the web location when required.
- Communicating with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries and resolving stock issues.
- Utilising data analysis to support forecasting for the web stock.
- Identify opportunities for process or efficiency improvements.
- Working closely with the trading teams to highlight any suppliers who regularly do not meet minimum order values when replenishing.
- Reviewing products being processed to go online, providing support where necessary.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages is essential – primarily Excel.
- Degree in a business related subject desirable but not essential – Full training will be provided.
- Previous experience in an analytical, data led role desirable.
- Ability to interpret data and act based on that interpretation.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage workload.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail & problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Long service awards
- Employee discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible and Hybrid working
If you are currently seeking a new challenge and feel you would be a good fit, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please call TQR Plymouth and ask for Laura, many thanks for your interest.