£30,000 to £45,000 DOE
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well sought after business, in a varied and very much business critical role. We are looking for a talented and suitably experienced individual to take the lead for day-to-day operations across our digital services. We’re searching for someone with roots within an integrated agency, who can bridge communication and planning between our Client Engagement Teams and multi-faceted project and delivery teams.
This role is centred on the casting of the right individuals and teams internally, to meet the project requirements, as well as supporting Heads of Departments and teams across the business, to ensure that pitches and projects start right and are completed right, every time. The role will be roughly; 70% team and project scheduling, 20% department and operational support and 10% on-boarding new talent and suppliers.
- Support the project assessment of client briefs and new opportunities, in consultation with Heads of Departments and Creative Directors, to cast the right team to develop solutions and manage projects through to successful delivery
- Taking primary responsibility for the scheduling of work within the digital studio (a team comprised of; Project Managers, Designers, Developers and Creatives)
- Drive to optimise the utilisation of internal resource, whilst remaining supportive of time to allow for research, development and individuals own learning opportunities
- Accountability for continuously widening our freelance and supplier pool; meeting with and on boarding new talent
- Actively seek out and recommend ways for the department to operate more efficiently and creatively
- Take responsibility (alongside HoD’s) for seeking new suppliers to support workflow
- Working with the broader Ops Team to support multi-channel projects and general ways to improve ways of working
- Embrace the vision and values whilst continually seeking ways to build stronger and long-lasting initiatives which bring the values to life
- Adhere to code of business conduct, and comply with all company policies and procedures, ensuring compliance of all activity with relevant regulatory bodies
- Experience of working within an integrated agency – ideally within the digital space
- Highly developed people, project management and with a natural ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders at the highest levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in a previous resourcing/ traffic management or procurement role
- Well-connected and experience of growing your own freelance talent pool/ database
- An understanding of the creative industries and in particular working knowledge of digital/ immersive services, learning and virtual communication
- Proactive, organised and methodical with an eye for detail and a can-do, solution orientated approach
- Experience of using digital resourcing tools i.e. Resource Guru, Smart Sheets, Monday etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other software relevant to the role/company
- Punctual and deadline driven
If you have the relevant experience listed above and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For informal chat regarding the role, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Rachel. Many thanks for your interest.