£10.63 - £13.29
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Temp to Perm
We are currently recruiting for Electrical Assemblers to work in a Loomist role for one of Plymouth’s most reputable businesses, and have week day and weekend shifts available. Both opportunities are on a 12 week, temp-to-perm basis, and are not to be missed!
Suitable candidates will have previous experience gained from Electrical, PCB, Electrical Assembly or manufacturing environments. Excellent hand skills coupled with attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions are key to be successful in this role.
- Mapping out loom bench with pre-set pegs
- Loom preparation – wiring, crimping, wire-stripping
- Pulling cable through pegs to form loom
- Fixing terminations and identifying each cable run
- Taping cables together to form wiring loom/harness
- Repair of faults as required
- Use of simple hand tools – crimps, wire cutters.
- Ability to follow instruction i.e. Loom Map
- Good manual dexterity
- Previous electrical work experience desirable
- Experience of working as part of a Team
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good attention to detail and following work processes
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday 0700-1700 – £10.63
Friday to Sunday 0600-1800 – £13.29
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Rhys Hackney on 01752 252533