up to £34,000
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are looking for a strong Construction/Project or developing Electrical Development Engineer. This is a fantastic role working for a market leading client in the Exeter area. This is not your average role, this is a high-end support role where you will working with clients, dealing with contracts and supporting the business’s project needs.
What you will get?
- A salary paying up to £34k
- Market leading holiday allowance
- Flexi working
- Training package
What you will be doing?
- Managing multiple projects as any given time and ensuring work is completed to meet agreed project schedules
- Be involved with prototypes and lead development activity.
- Strong liaison with internal and external suppliers and customers •
- Work simultaneously across a variety of different projects & activities •
- Champion innovative and efficient methods of test and validation •
- Completion of design activities including
- Calculations & tolerance layouts
- Experience within product development
- Have good communication skills
- Be organised
- Be good with numbers and understand how budgets and costings work
- Be able to deal with complex parts of your role
- Be proactive and have the ability to work to deadlines
What to do next?
APPLY NOW or call Steve Clarke at the Exeter office on 01392 691690.