Please apply with salary expectations
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are engaged in recruitment to support of a variety of Naval Nuclear Engineering positions within the submarine enterprise. Seeking experienced individuals with a background in the nuclear industry for full time, permanent opportunities in Plymouth.
You will be responsible for providing through life Engineering support relating to nuclear Engineering, to ensure compliance with associated regulations. We are looking for individuals to support both new-build infrastructure as well as projects relating to the development and maintenance of existing engineering assets. Currently we are recruiting candidates who:
- Possess a strong Nuclear Reactor Plant understanding and can demonstrate an aspiration to apply this knowledge across wider engineering disciplines
- Are interested in new challenges and working to a high tempo battle rhythm
- Have motivation, drive, integrity and an ability to deliver within a team environment
- Additionally our current projects place a particular resource demand on the skill sets of project management and an understanding of the design and safety process life cycle
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for providing our clients with through life Engineering support relating to nuclear Engineering, and to ensure ‘right first time’ compliance with associated regulations/standards. We are looking for individuals to support both new-build infrastructure as well as projects relating to the development and maintenance of existing engineering assets.
- Technically govern and deliver Engineering projects, including the management of wider systems activities.
- Demonstration of knowledge and support of nuclear engineering processes to clients.
- Ensure compliance with statutory legislation and the terms of the site licences.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline or equivalent (e.g. ex-Royal Navy Category A, B or C Watch Keeper. Relevant STEM degrees will also be considered).
- An appropriate level of relevant industrial experience in a highly regulated industry.
- Strong ability to communicate in all situations and at different professional levels.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Security cleared (or eligible to acquire).
- Willingness to learn and ability to diversify across multiple projects and domains.
If you have a background in Nuclear Engineering or similar and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application and I will be in touch to discuss next steps.