£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
Job Type :
We are seeking an experienced Embedded Software Engineer with a passion for technology to join our growing design and development team. We are looking for a proactive, highly motivated, and ambitious engineer with a background in programming low-level code for embedded systems using languages such as C and C++.
A salary paying from £40,000 to £45,000
* Profit related bonus (after probation)
* Enhanced pension scheme.
* Employee share option scheme
* Salary sacrifice
* Electric vehicle scheme with free charging at work
* Cycle to Work scheme.
* Vitality Private Healthcare.
What will you be doing?
- Develop test software and procedures, including unit and function test automation.
- Generate complete and accurate user and design documentation.
- Provide input and evaluation of new technologies and products.
- Take part in design architecture and code reviews.
- Maintain a positive and productive atmosphere within the team.
- Design, Develop, and test firmware for new and existing products.
- Participate in design discussions and activities as part of a project team.
- 3 years of commercial programming experience.
* Strong Embedded C and C++ Design and Development skills.
* A degree in Electronics or a relevant discipline.
* Experience in programming and debugging embedded real-time systems.
* Familiarity with diagnostic tools and measurement equipment.
* An ability to read hardware schematics and data sheets.
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
Desired additional skills:
- Experience developing with Keil uVision for ARM.
* Realtime OS programming experience such as FreeRTOS.
Call Liv at TQR Exeter and apply online.