£22,000 per annum
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Calling all maintenance engineers from engineering workshops. My client is looking to hire due to growth and is offering the chance to join a fantastic team in a global market leading business.
This role will be working along the managing workshop engineer, you will support with all planned, reactive and installations of new and old machines. Some of which do not have manuals so it will be a case of poking, moving, and manipulating until a resolve has been found.
In this role you will;
- Maintain and improve safe working systems and production capability for tooling fixtures
- Maintain and improve local assembly centre machine setting and measurement system
- Assist to maintain and improve production data and working flow systems
- Maintain and improve safe working and environmental systems
- Assist in the development of new products
What we are looking for
- Knowledge of MRP systems
- Working with highly configured assemblies / components – many of our products have a multitude of configurations / options.
- CAD – Solidworks or a similar system
- CAM – Fusion 360
- SPC knowledge
- Electrical / electronic knowledge
What we have to offer
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- SMART Pension Scheme
- Support for your healthcare needs- plus access to an Employee Assistance Programme including counselling and legal support
- Life Insurance
- Discounts with a number of retailers, including exclusive discounts on local gym memberships, car garages and hotels
If you have the relevant experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Steve Clarke on 01392 691690.