No. of Openings :
Job Type :
We are working with one of the leading vehicle maintenance equipment suppliers in the UK, and are seeking a Equipment Sales Executive! This is a genuinely progressive, client-focused business, who are leading the effort to modernise their industry. It will be your job to support UK and export equipment sales for the business. Your working hours will be 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
This is an opportunity to join the business on a permanent basis, and is not one to be missed! You will need to have experience working within sales, and to be a great communicator to be considered. You will be given all the tools and support that you need to settle into your new role.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead generation
- Following up leads generated through web/digital and other marketing activities
- Selling equipment and to support the sale of spare parts
- Maintaining customer records/data
- To be the initial point of contact for all sales leads
- Management of the full end-to-end sales process
- To grow export sales
- Relationship building with new and existing customers
Essential Experience / Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Strong sales background
- Confident verbal and written communicator
- Flexible approach (while the primary task for this role is related to equipment sales, general support in the sales of spare parts will be required at times)
- Good customer services skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Willingness to undertake training and staff development
- A professional manner, positive attitude, self-motivation and proactive approach
If you have the relevant experience as detailed, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For an informal chat about this position please call Rhys Hackney on 01752 252533