£14.98 per hour inclusive of shift premium
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Temp to Perm
Experienced Fabricator Welder required to join one of Plymouth’s leading manufacturers. The successful candidate will be required to assemble metal parts prior to welding. The successful candidate must be able to work a weekend shift comprising of every Friday, Saturday and Sunday 06:00am to 18:00pm.
- MIG & TIG welding
- Intermittent use of a varied range of hand tools and use of patterns for hand forming.
- Cut, drill, linish & bending of stainless steel parts prior to welding (grinding off rough weld)
- Assembly of finished parts as required.
- Interpreting a wide range of information from Work Instructions, drawings and templates.
Experience and Candidate Attributes Required:
- Prior Fabrication / Welding experience is essential, ideally MIG & TIG.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- The ability to read engineering drawings and follow work instruction coupled with experience in using hand tools such as grinders and linishing belts.
- An excellent attitude with the ability to hit production targets and the desire to succeed.
- A strong team player.
Candidates who are submitted for this role that are of interest to the client will be asked to attend a trade test / interview prior to being offered the position. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for an individual who demonstrates the required skill, coupled with the motivation and ability to succeed.
If you are an experienced Fabricator Welder and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.