£18K to £20K DOE
No. of Openings :
Job Type :
Experienced Facilities Administrator required to assist with day to day operations and undertake the administration required to co-ordinate the facilities function on site. The successful candidate will be required to ensure that the INVIDA helpdesk system (facilities software package) is reviewed regularly and works are allocated to internal resources or Contractors in a timely fashion. You will be required to raise subsequent purchase orders for contractor works and to monitor / chase completion of such works. The successful candidate will also be required to ensure that quotations are managed and are detailed to the correct person responsible for making budgetary decisions. Another main function of this role will be the co-ordination of facilities administration functions with operations and contractors based at other sites. You will also be required to cover for administration tasks across all sites during holidays/sickness and be responsible ensuring that all documentation is completed correctly. This is a busy, multi faceted role and, as such, requires a highly experienced Facilities Coordinator / Administrator from either a Manufacturing / Engineering background.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the administration involved with building and facilities maintenance and reactive works at site level.
- To ensure that contractor documentation is up to date and filed correctly including insurances etc. to improve Contractor control on site.
- Administer the Preventive Maintenance job tickets on the helpdesk system to allocate to the correct resource.
- Support the Facilities Co-ordinator with administration required to manage job tickets, Purchase orders and Invoicing
- Administration of quotes from Sub-contractors
- Administration of Helpdesk function to ensure SLA’s are adhered to and chasing contractors for close out of tickets.
- Undertaking administration tasks as required by the senior facilities Co-ordinator and the Senior Facilities Administrator.
- To attend to Helpdesk requests and allocate works in line with SLA’s.
- To produce and administer Planned maintenance tickets and allocate to the correct resource
- To administer Quotes and ensure that budget holder is aware to confirm if PO’s can be raised.
- Administration of Control of contractors, attending site, informing the appropriate security post and unit manager that they are planned to undertake works, ensuring that contractors attending are inducted and have the relevant paperwork in place such as insurances, Risk Assessments, Method statements etc.
- Raising Purchase orders for works requirements as required
- Interface with all areas of the business including assembly, supply chain, development and engineering.
- Communication with the team as to business-critical issues arising at site level Interface with Contractors to ensure that site operations are not impacted by Facilities works as much as is reasonably possible. Administration of all requirements as detailed by the on-site Senior facilities co-ordinator.
Essential Experience / Skills and Candidate Attributes Required:
- Proven, Significant Facilities Administration experience gained from a fast paced Industrial / Production / Manufacturing or Engineering environment.
- The ability to work under pressure in a cross functional organisation.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word & Power point) coupled with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate well with all levels of the business.
- Results oriented approach with good organisational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
If you are an experienced Facilities Administrator looking for a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button.
For informal chat, please phone 01752 252533 and ask for Samantha Luxton. Many thanks for your interest.